Beautiful! Who couldn't love Maui? Wonderful colors in the sunset.
Cool Maui shot here. Sun is just so amazing.
gorgeous!!! have a great Wednesday!betty
Perfect shot. I always love this scenery.
awesome shot of a sunset and the beautiful ocean.
Not only a beautiful water picture but a gorgeous sunset too.
This is gorgeous! I love sunsets and this is why. :-)
I don't think there could ever be a bad water picture from Maui! Great sunset.
Thanks for visiting! Please stop and say hi!
Just whatever is on my mind today. I love to join in on the photo challenges when I have a chance. I've very eclectic! Hope you visit often!
Beautiful! Who couldn't love Maui? Wonderful colors in the sunset.
ReplyDeleteCool Maui shot here. Sun is just so amazing.
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!! have a great Wednesday!
ReplyDeletebetty
Perfect shot. I always love this scenery.
ReplyDeleteawesome shot of a sunset and the beautiful ocean.
ReplyDeleteNot only a beautiful water picture but a gorgeous sunset too.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love sunsets and this is why. :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't think there could ever be a bad water picture from Maui! Great sunset.
ReplyDelete