Very pretty just after the rain. I love it!
Beautiful catch after the rain!
Such clarity of the raindrops.Beautiful macro!My Macro is here: Carletta’s Captures.
Absolutely lovely photo, I love the drops of water!
I love shots with water - beautifully done!!! Sarah
very nice, Lin! I love the water droplets on the flower!!betty
So pretty and I'm so glad you're back :-)
lovely and sweet~
This is such a cool shot. I love how the morning glory is reaching for the camera and how you've faded the rest of the photo to b&w. Wonderful job!
Such a dainty lil bloom! Love the droplets!
A nice little bloom. I love the droplets on the petals too.
Thanks for visiting! Please stop and say hi!
Just whatever is on my mind today. I love to join in on the photo challenges when I have a chance. I've very eclectic! Hope you visit often!
Very pretty just after the rain. I love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful catch after the rain!
ReplyDeleteSuch clarity of the raindrops.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful macro!
My Macro is here: Carletta’s Captures.
Absolutely lovely photo, I love the drops of water!
ReplyDeleteI love shots with water - beautifully done!!! Sarah
ReplyDeletevery nice, Lin! I love the water droplets on the flower!!
ReplyDeletebetty
So pretty and I'm so glad you're back :-)
ReplyDeletelovely and sweet~
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool shot. I love how the morning glory is reaching for the camera and how you've faded the rest of the photo to b&w. Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteSuch a dainty lil bloom! Love the droplets!
ReplyDeleteA nice little bloom. I love the droplets on the petals too.
ReplyDelete